Events Northern Limited offer efficient and professional event management services and strive to be the top professional conference organisers in the UK. The company was established in 2004 and we offer unsurpassed quality and value in every contract undertaken. Our offices are in Preston, Lancashire, although we undertake projects on a national level.
We have produced
numerous conferences ranging from focus groups for 10 people through to
conferences for over 1,200 people, as well as outdoor public music
concerts and sporting events for up to 6,000 visitors, plus gala dinners
and awards, road shows, exhibitions and golf tournaments.
We offer a complete and comprehensive service, from conception through to implementation. We undertake the whole organisation, management, administration and production process on behalf of our clients to ensure a successful and professional event is delivered. Alternatively we can deliver specific elements of an event, tailored to the clients’ exact requirements.
Our services include:
- The research and development of ideas and proposals
- Venue sourcing and negotiation
- All aspects of planning, organisation and logistics
- Preparation and management of budgets
- Providing bespoke online registration services and booking confirmations
- Event administration and dealing with enquiries regarding the event
- Health and Safety documents, Risk Assessments and Contingency Planning
- Assistance with publicity and marketing including social media channels
- Liaising with speakers and workshop hosts regarding event details, presentations and technical requirements, accommodation and transport
- Fast and effective electronic ticket scanning (personal barcoded tickets) or traditional check in systems. For more information please go to the Registration Services section.
- Procurement of event equipment and services including audio visual equipment, catering, exhibition stands/poster boards, transport, accommodation, furniture, marketing/branding, printing, photography, videography, promotional materials, etc.
- Preparing and issuing directions, public transport information, parking details, walking routes, bar coded tickets and other delegate information ahead of the event
- Coordinating special requirements including dietary, disability and access requests
- Printing and collation of badges and delegate folders
- Producing holding slides and checking, linking and preloading speaker presentations
- The set-up and de-rig of the venue and all details for the 'live' event
- Management of the live event, including event personnel and registration staff
- Post event communications to delegates, detailing where presentations can be accessed and other final information and follow up
- Event evaluation, reporting and de-brief
Events Northern Ltd has £5 million Public Liability Insurance.
We can also provide event and venue planning and consultancy services.
Please click on the relevant cog above to find out more about our services.
To see details of past events and case studies please click here