Venue: Society1, Preston
Date: May 8th 2019, 1.30-3.30pm
Do you have a great idea for an event but are unsure how to turn your vision into reality?
Have you been tasked with putting on an event at work?
Do you ever wonder what exactly goes on behind the scenes at your favourite conference, exhibition, awards ceremony or party and how they make it look so effortless?
If so, you need to attend our free, 2-hour workshop in Preston, Lancashire, that will give you everything you need to get the ball rolling and help you produce a successful event.
Organising any event can be time-consuming and stressful, it can be difficult to know where to start or to be sure that you have everything covered.
This interactive session will cover the basics of event planning, including plenty of pro tips to save time, money and get more from your ideas.
During the session, there will be plenty of opportunity for questions from attendees that need specific advice and guidance.
All participants attending the workshop will be given an event planning workbook to take away, which will help to guide them through the process to bring your event ideas to life.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to run an event but is unsure how to turn it into a reality, or is feeling overwhelmed.
- Those tasked with planning an event but unsure about where to start, or how to manage specific elements of the event planning process.
- Anyone with a great event idea but without the time, resources or expertise to make it happen.
- Those wanting tips and tricks from a professional event management company, to make your event more successful.
What Will Be Covered:
- Establishing the event aims and objectives
- Refining your event vision
- Defining your audience
- Event name and branding
- Staff roles and responsibilities
- Choosing the right venue
- Creating an event budget
- Ticketing and registration
- Audio visual requirements
- Event documents
- Tips for the live event
Events Northern Ltd is a Preston-based event management company, established in 2004. Specialising in conferences, exhibitions, awards ceremonies and events large and small, we work across the UK. We thrive on turning your event ideas into reality. We have helped our clients to develop their event vision from a seed of an idea into successful events. For example, one such exhibition project has grown over 5 years and now attracts nearly 13,000 visitors from the UK and internationally.
Places at the workshop are limited to a maximum of two per organisation and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
To book your place please register here.